- Stainless steel hot water and – 1
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wands – 2
- Steam delivery control taps with reduced rotation.
- Improved accessibility to internal parts.
- Sleek and refined modern look.
- Stainless steel and matte black body
“This compact two group machine offers the best of both worlds. As a traditional espresso machine with a grinder, it will deliver a single shot of espresso to a consistent level or it can be used with capsules on quieter days and still deliver a great, freshly brewed espresso,” said Matthew Tuffee, La Cimbali.
La Cimbali, the world’s largest coffee machine manufacturer has launched the M24 Select, a new traditional espresso machine for the pub sector with a significant point of difference – it can be used with fresh coffee beans and a grinder or with ready to go Espresso Point Capsules for complete flexibility.This machine makes professional barista drinks.
The compact model M24 Select is particularly suitable for those who do not want to give up the in-the-cup quality and the reliability of La Cimbali tradition, but only have limited work space available.
What’s Different about the M24 Select?
- Compact, automatic espresso coffee machine equipped with a micro-processor for easy programming of coffee dosage.
- Characterized by reduced dimensions, the M24 Select is easy to use and assures excellent performance.
- Sleek and refined modern look, enhanced by the stainless steel and black varnished body parts.
- Carefully designed button panels, with LED lighted selection push buttons making it easy and intuitive to use.
The compact version is a fully automatic traditional Italian espresso machine which also features the traditional heat exchangers, two steam wands and hot water dispenser head, typical of La Cimbali machines. M24 Select is available in the dosed 2-group version.
Features to love about the La Cimbali M24 Select
La Cimbali traditional espresso machines are well-known in the coffee industry in making the best coffee going (dependent on the skills of the barista, of course). But a traditional machine is not always the best option given the application, especially in lower demand locations where the coffee in the grinder is likely to be stale by the time the customer gets to drink it.
Take, for example, a pub or restaurant where coffee volumes are typically low and where there is often no trained barista in the house. Cimbali’s new M24 Select espresso machine provides an ideal solution because it offers all the scope of a traditional machine, while at the same time having the flexibility to be used with Espresso Point Capsules and minimal training required.
The capsules are already pre-dosed and pre-tamped and the coffee grounds stay contained in the capsule. Once finished, the capsule is just discarded. A grinder can be introduced as demand increases by just a change of handle and no modifications are required to the machine. What could be simpler?M24 Select