Each website can set its own cookies via your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. To protect your privacy, your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has set, not the cookies set by other sites.
Most web browsers allow you to block or delete cookies through the browser settings. Some cookies on the website are essential, and the website won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you interact with the website for example by completing a form or posting a comment. We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors to the website, monitor usage trends or enhance the experience of this website.
The following cookies are used on this website:[cookie_audit]
Google provides tools to allow you to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites. For more information visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third Party Website Links
To improve our understanding of how the site is used, we gather standard information collected by web servers. This does not identify individual users and it is not shared with any third parties. The information includes: browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), operating system, client IP address, etc.
© Copyright 2013 Gruppo Cimbali SpA – Via Alessandro Manzoni, 17, 20082 Binasco (MI) – Italia – All rights reserved. It is prohibited to produce copies, even partial copies, from any material published on this website. The logo, graphics, sounds, pictures and texts from this website cannot be copied or retransmitted unless authorization from Gruppo Cimbali SpA has been obtained. The non-authorized use of material from this website, for whatever reason, is prohibited by civil and criminal law.
GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA will attempt to publicise accurate and correct data and information on this website, although data and information published on this website could at times be inexact or with errors. GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA will attempt to correct errors as quickly as possible. GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA retains the right to change or better products, information and services described in this website and reserves the right to do so without notice and at any time. GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA is not in any way responsible for websites from which you may have accessed the present website. GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA does not guarantee that their website is free from interruptions and errors and does not accept any responsibility with regards to, or originating from, communication errors, slowness or crashes of the net whilst using the GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA website.
We would like to inform you that the law D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Unique text for Personal data Protection”) provides protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the treatment of personal data. According to the unique text mentioned above, the treatment of data will follow a procedure based on correct principals, legality and transparency and of the protection of your privacy and of your rights. In accordance with art. 13 del D.lgs. n.196/03, we provide you with the following information:
- The treatment of data:
- is directed towards the gathering of all necessary information for the expected fulfilment of the enforced regulations in theme with the treatment of personal data.
- can be directed towards the carrying out of information, commercial promotion and the control of the quality of services. The treatment of personal data carried out with the aid of electronic goods, using methods for gathering information; registration and organisation of data; consultation, use, elaboration and interconnection of data; conservation and modification; restriction, cancellation and distribution of data.
- The conferring of personal data is allowed by GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA.
- The data won’t be passed on to other subjects, neither will it be subject to diffusion.
- The responsible party for the treatment of data is GRUPPO CIMBALI SPA, with head offices in Binasco (MI).
- You may exercise your rights towards the party responsible for the treatment of data at any time, according to art.7 of D.lgs.196/2003, which for your reference we have reproduced fully below:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Art. 7 – Rights to access of personal data and other rights
- The party interested has the right to obtain confirmation on personal data about themselves whether it exists or not, even if they aren’t yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and method of use of information;
- the logic applied in the case of the use of information with the aid of electronic goods;